Wednesday 30 April 2008

Doodle Dallion Flower

This is my April tea bag challenge entry on Circle of Crafters. The fold we have to use is Floating Diamonds and Popping Squares by Penny Wessenauer.
I used a design by Tracey Miller called Doodle Dallion Flower for my tea bag tile. The flower stalk is a stamp also designed by Tracey, from a set called Doodles. I inked it with a watercolour marker, and then used my water brush to pull some of the colour from the lines to wash over the leaves. The edges were chalked lightly with green, with hand drawn wavy lines using the same marker as for inking the stamp. Matted onto a pearly lilac Bazzill card, and finished with narrow sheer and satin ribbons, and a Papermania pearl centred brad in the middle of the tea bag.

3 comments:

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Big :)!

Jo said...

This is beautiful...I've never tried tea bag folding but you've done a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Oh...wow! That is stunning, Joanne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...