Sunday 6 July 2008

Carol's Creation

What a lovely surprise I found in my mail! Carol Lepard from Circle of Crafters sent me this gorgeous card along with the gift of a copy of her Backing Papers 2 cd.

A little while ago, I was helping her test out her backing paper designs. You can see the cards I made using those papers here:

The cd has a wide variety of 200 different papers, and is one of a few cds that Carol has created. You can find them here on her website Custom Creations by Carol Ivy along with many other wonderful creations!

Carol's card is just gorgeous. The stitching is perfectly done with lovely satiny thread, and the gems are perfectly matched. The little flower 3d is also perfectly matched to the stitching colours - and so beautifully cut. The backing paper on the card is one from the cd. To see more of Carol's great cards check out her blog - by Carolivy.

post signature

3 comments:

retiredheather said...

Great card. Love the stitching.

Lin said...

What a bright anbd beautiful card. Lov the stitching and sequins. Always getting ideas from your site. Love from the USA, Lin

Gillian Ottaway said...

I just discovered your blog and, i must say, I'm SUPER impressed with your work! Your cards (and especially flowers) are amazing. I will be coming back regularly :)

That card of Carol's is gorgeous as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...