Tuesday 29 September 2009

Twinkly Blue and White Snowflakes

Unfortunately I couldn't capture the twinkle of the all over glitter on the round snowflake image on this card. The large snowflake image was stamped in blue ink and then covered with heat and stick powder and fine glitter. The background was stamped with the small snowflake in Versamark on the blue Bazzill, and then the edges sponged with blue. The mat behind the snowflake image was also sponged. The punched snowflakes are finished with Stickles for more twinkle. Greeting is stamped in white Stazon. The card measures about 5 1/4" square.

post signature

4 comments:

Merry said...

Oh, I love this. The colours are just wonderful and great layout.

Going with the Flow By Renee said...

GORGEOUS! I love it! Great job, Renee Winch

Tracy.H said...

Okay...did you hear that? That was my jaw hitting the ground! This is soooooo beautiful! :0)

Ruth M said...

I remember just saying "wow" when I saw this card at the Make & Take evening, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it at first sight LOL!

Snowflakes are one of my most favourite motifs for Christmas cards and this is one of the prettiest snowflake cards I've seen. FAB-U-LUSS! Had to CASE it as you know, thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...