Then joining my Stampers Ten club is the answer for you.
What do I have to do?
You would commit to a ten month membership, agreeing to spend £15 per month from the catalogue. (More is allowed of course!)
What are the benefits?
- You will receive a free Annual Catalogue from me when the club starts, and a free Seasonal Catalogue at any time that Stampin' Up! should issue one during the period of your membership. (The Annual Catalogue is currently priced at £5.95.)
- For one month during your ten month membership you will take a turn at being the hostess, and receive all the hostess benefits. This will be a minimum of £25 of free product of your choice. Usually my members receive more in the region of £30 - £40.
- When it is your hostess month, you will receive free shipping on your order.
- I will subsidise the shipping on your order for the other 9 months of your membership. You will pay only £1.50 for a parcel weighing up to 1kg, and £3.00 for anything over that (limit 9kg). This will save you up to £30 over the course of your membership.
- You will receive a free gift from me in with your last order of your membership. You will be able to choose this gift from a list that I will provide.
When does it start?
I am starting a new club in October 2012 to coincide with the start of the new Annual Catalogue.
How do I sign up?
If you are interested in taking part, or have any questions, please use the contact me tab at the top of the page.